with Skype School of Language
- Be your own boss
- Have your own ‘virtual classroom’/web page
- Charge your own hourly rate
- Choose your own teaching times
- Teach as many or as little hours as you want
- Work from home
- Teacher Support
- Technical Support
Why join us?
1) Full Support
- We will make your ‘virtual classroom’ web page for you within Skype School of Language. It is like having your own classroom within a recognised school.
- We will recommend optional CPR (Continual Professional Development) courses for you to keep your skills up-to-date.
- We will recommend quality resources.
- We will take care of maintaining your web page so you can concentrate on what you do best – teaching!
- We will take care of all the marketing and advertising for Skype School of Language and for your webpage.
- We will also promote you on social media: Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Linkedin, etc as well as you promoting your new Skype School of Language ‘virtual classroom’ on your social media.
3) Save time and money
- Setting up your own website can be very expensive and time consuming
- Maintaining a website can also be expensive and frustrating
- Hiring a classroom can be too expensive for one or a few students.
- Avoid travelling and save time working online from anywhere in the world!
How does it work?
You will be hiring a ‘virtual classroom’ / web page on Skype School of English. This will cost you absolutely nothing until you start getting students, so you have nothing to lose and potentially a lot of students and income to gain.
As you will be working from home or your own office, you will need your own computer or laptop with a high speed internet connection.
You will have an initial online booking system. The first lesson booking, per student, will consist of a 20 minute free Skype call, given by yourself, for your potential students to meet you and their first one hour lesson. Skype School of Language will retain this first lesson fee as charges for setting up your profile and web page and advertising and marketing. From then on, all other lessons you get will be paid to you in full minus a monthly admin fee of €20. (This is minimal compared to the costs of set up and running your own webpage or website.)
1) First lesson fee per student. 2) Monthly admin fee of €20
All other lesson fees you charge, no matter how many students you teach, is yours in full, after costs above.
Join us now!
It costs you nothing to join, so you have nothing to lose and potential income to gain.